Do you want more privacy? Installing privacy film in your home is a great way to enhance your privacy while allowing light to filter in through your windows.
Privacy film, also known as window tinting can be done on either your home windows or your vehicle’s windows. However, when it comes to auto window tinting you must be careful that you follow provincial or state legislation in your area. Not every area allows privacy film and some areas have restrictions about the windows that the film can be placed on, or on the level of visibility required from the outside.
On the other hand, there are no restrictions with your home windows and so this allows you to install privacy film that meets your specific needs and requirements. Some benefits of privacy film are that it:
- Replaces the need for blinds, curtains or window coverings
- Allows you to see out while others can’t see in
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Helps you save on energy costs – keeping the heat out during the summer and keeping the cold out during the winter
- Is easy to clean and maintain – reduces the amount of allergens and dust associated with traditional window coverings
- Can add safety by strengthening the window and stopping it from shattering
- Can add protection against damaging winds and weather events like hurricanes or tornadoes
There are numerous benefits to adding a window film to your home. Whether you choose to purchase a window treatment for your home or vehicle you should ensure you go to a professional for installation.
Improperly applied window film can be detrimental to your window and can be costly to replace (and sometimes it is not possible to remove it). Professional installation of privacy film often comes with a warranty which allows you to enjoy the benefits for longer.
Superior Window Films offers reliable and professional privacy film installation. Request a free, no obligation quote today or contact us for more information about how window film can help increase your privacy.