Window frosting is an excellent choice for your home’s windows. If your windows are not originally frosted there is no problem with having a professional window frosting film applied. This film is inexpensive, easy to have installed and is in most cases removable.
There are a number of benefits to choosing frosted film for your windows. Window frosting allows maximum privacy while also maximizing the amount of natural light that will enter your home through your windows. This means that you have the best of both worlds – a naturally bright home that also blocks prying eyes from seeing in.
In addition to maximizing privacy and natural light, window frosting also:
- Improves the decor and appearance of your home by giving it a more sophisticated feel
- Eliminates the need for drapes or window blinds
- Protects from UV rays and solar heat
- Allows warmth and light to enter your home
- Reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air conditioning and heating required to regulate a room’s temperature. Less electricity means lower utility bills
- Is easy to clean
- Adds to the safety of your windows by giving them additional structural support
- Is extremely durable
Although window frosting was traditionally used in bathrooms where privacy is obviously necessary but natural light is also needed it is now being used more often throughout the entire home because of the great atmosphere and ambiance it provides.
Take advantage of the privacy and natural light afforded by window frosting! Contact Superior Window Films today for a free, no obligation quote.
We offer reliable and professional window frosting installation. Or, consider contacting us for more information about how window film can help increase your privacy and reduce your energy costs.